Awesome optometrist!!! He is so knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Everyone is super nice and can answer any insurance question!
My name is Dr. Robert Rothbard¬†and I would like to personally welcome you to my website. This Web site¬†designed to Dr.Bob treating a patient not only communicate my services, but to also educate and inform¬†you, the prospective patient, of the vision¬†¬†care options that are available¬†to you today.”
More about Dr. Bob Click here
Over the previous few months, I was privileged to interview experts in the field of optometry and ophthalmology. The areas discussed were very diverse. These areas included macular degeneration and glaucoma, and concussions as they affect vision. Areas related to severe injury to the eye as well as eye muscle surgery were discussed. Lasik was also discussed by one of our guests. In a totally different area, vision problems were discussed. Vision as relates to learning disabilities and sports performance were topics covered by several of our guests. Areas including autism and Down‚Äôs Syndrome and being able to examine the infant were discussed.
To tune into these archived areas, please visit our website at www.ranchoeyedoctor.com. There you would go to episode on demand and this will lead you to the particular guest.
I am really proud of these shows and I thin you will find them of interest.
We interviewed experts in the eye care industry. Topics include:
- How your vision impacts your ability to perform in school, work or even in sports.
- The physical eye itself.
- New developments in eye surgery and treatment of certain eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration and glaucoma are discussed.
- Systemic disease and its effect on the eyes will be one of the topics discussed.
- Diet and the use of vitamins will also be a topic of discussion.
- Vision training and rehabilitation of one‚Äôs vision after traumatic injury will be discussed.
Dr. Bob’s Informative videos
- Archived On-line Radio Broadcasts
- The Importance of Visual Fields
- Thank You To My Patients
- Reminder: Flexible Spending Accounts